[vdr] DVD plugin stutters

Jan Willies jan at willies.info
Mon Sep 3 13:43:12 CEST 2007

Kartsa wrote:
> [...]

No it's a stand alone application. I'm calling it via externalplayer-plugin.

   MenuEntry        = "DVD-Player";
   Command          = "dxr3player -t -D ac3 -d /dev/sr0";
   OutputMode       = extern;
   InputMode        = deactivateRemotes;

     prog   = dxr3player
     button = up
     config = UP

Though I really think the externalplayer-plugins needs a little
attention since VDR >= 1.5.3 can disable the remote on it's own (which
is probably better). Any help on that is appreciated.

- Jan