[vdr] dvb-s dvb-t all in one card

covert covert thecovert at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:47:06 CEST 2007

Hi guys. Finlay getting to the pointy end to build my VDR box's up. I
have been looking around  for a all in one card and since I cannot get
hold of the FlyDVB one I wanted in Australia I am looking into getting
some WinTV-HVR-3000.

My motherboard is going to be either a M2NPV-VM or a AN - M2HD as
recommend by someone on this list.

Has anyone had good success with this card in VDR. Particularity
getting both DVB-T and DVB-S working at the same time.

I would love to read about anyones oppinion about this WinTV-HVR-3000 card.

Here is a link to the specs page for the others who don't know what it is.

Manufactures website

Wiki entry on LinuxTV