[vdr] vdr-1.5.9 and ttxtsubs patch/plugin

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Wed Sep 5 07:35:45 CEST 2007

On Tue, 4 Sep 2007, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> DVB subtitles will be fully integrated in the next developer
> version, thanks to Marco Schlüßler who povided the main parts
> of the DVB subtitle handling. There are just a few remaining
> issues that need to be solved before I'll release it.

Does your implementation provide compatibility for external demuxers
like ProjectX and recordings made with current subtitles plugin?
Marco's patch does the remuxing a bit differently as the subtitles
plugin.

I'd also like see some features currently found in the subtitles plugin
in VDR's implementation: vertical offset and transparency adjustments.

BR,
--
rofa