[vdr] [Announce] vdr-epgsearch-0.9.23
cwieninger at gmx.de
Wed Sep 5 18:24:29 CEST 2007
here's the next release of epgsearch:
2007-09-02: Version 0.9.23
- full support for new i18n system in vdr>=1.5.7, but keeps fully
- when using extended EPG categories one can now also compare by value,
e.g. to search for events after some year.
Therefore new searchmodes (10 which means '<', 11 which means '<=',
were introduced in the file epgsearchcats.conf. Example:
# 'until year'
# 'from year'
One could use this also to search for a specific season of a series,
if this data is part of the EPG. See the section <epgsearchcats.conf>
in the documentation for a complete list of all search modes.
- The edit menu for search timers has now a switch 'Ignore missing
categories' for extended EPG categories. If set to 'Yes' this tells
epgsearch that a missing EPG category should not exclude an event from
the results. Caution: Using this without any other criterions could
flood your timers.
- Search timers have now an 'auto delete' feature. The edit menu
* after x recordings, or
* after x days after first recording
Only complete recordings are counted. The deletion of the search timer
is executed directly after the end of the corresponding recording
- new action "Create a copy" in menu Search/Actions to create and edit a
copy of the current search, suggested by Michael Brückner.
- the option "use as search timer" has now a third value 'user defined'
besides 'yes' and 'no', that allows specifying a time margin where the
search timer is active, suggested by jo01 at vdrportal
- the progressbar now displays the start time instead of an empty bar,
when shifting to future events, thanks to zulu at vdrportal for providing
- menu "show timers created" shows now summary for the timers done with
'Ok'. Also the shortcuts '1..9' for the EPG-commands are available.
- built-in pin-plugin patch (no more need to patch epgsearch). Activate
it by compiling with 'USE_PINPLUGIN' in VDR's Make.config (as already
done in VDR extension patch)
- built-in graphtft-plugin patch (no more need to patch epgsearch).
Activate it by compiling with 'USE_GRAPHTFT' in VDR's Make.config (as
already done in VDR extension patch)
- update of finnish translation, thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg
- update of french translation, thanks to Patrice Staudt
- added file README.Translators with notes for translators
- fixed a bug in timer creation after navigating through the summary
menu, thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg for reporting
- Label "Record" or "Timer" in menu summary fixed with respect to
- fixed switch timers in the case when EPG has changed, thanks to
Juergen Urban for providing a patch
- fixed some compiler warnings in g++-4.2, thanks to Michael Brückner
- added "," to the allowed characters for a search timer, thanks to Mike
Constabel for reporting.
More information about the vdr