[vdr] Lot of distortions in replay

Kartsa kari at kniivila.com
Fri Sep 7 15:17:12 CEST 2007

Lately I have had problems with recordings as if there is bits and
pieces missing from the recording. Sometimes there seems to be missing
30sec or more. And these dropouts comes sometimes frequently like every
minute or so. Femon shows good signal and snr and ber is quite low also.
I remember sometime been reading about dvb card sensitivity to power
supply. Does anyone have similar experiences?

I'm using vdr-1.4.6 with a couple of technotrend/hauppauge dvb-c cards
(Nexus-CA and Nova-C). I'm also using dxr3 as video out.

\\Kartsa