[vdr] [Announce] vdr-epgsearch-0.9.23

Kartsa kari at kniivila.com
Wed Sep 12 19:36:21 CEST 2007

jori.hamalainen at teliasonera.com kirjoitti:
>> I have installed VDRAdmin service, so I can connect directly (from any computer from my network + outside world) to HTTP port 8001 and do there changes to EPGsearch and all recordings.. ;-)
>>

> Well I have runned VDRAdmin for years, but problem is that it is not available when I use EPG, and don't have computer next to sofa to use it. And using cell phone takes time also.. So something handly when using remote, and by pressing "4" is the answer.

I use EPGSearches search template (one of them is set default). That way
when a new series starts and when I am in EPG I push red/4/ok/back and I
am back in EPG and the search timer is done :) ofcource I have set my
red button in epg to be permanently Commands (through epgsearch setup).

Search templates can be found in Menu=>Setup=>Plugins=>epgsearch=>Search
and search timers=>blue=>use search timer=yes=>down to Search
templates=>blue(Setup)=>green(new) then create a template of your
wishes=>ok=>blue(default)=>ok=>ok=>back=>back=>back=>back its that simple :)

Hope this was any help to you.

\\Kartsa