[vdr] blacklisting channels for certain dvb cards?

Soeren Sonnenburg vdr-ml at nn7.de
Fri Sep 14 22:41:30 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I would want to blacklist a certain channel (transponder), such that it
vdr does not try to use a certain dvb-card on that one, e.g. I am having
reception problems (no channel lock) on one dvb-t card for ZDF & co.
although it works perfectly on the other dvb card. I would therefore
just not allow vdr to use the `bad card' for ZDF ...

Is this possible?

Soeren
--
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, when you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.