[vdr] Gentoo, vdr and extra plugins

JJussi linux-dvb at jjussi.com
Sat Sep 15 13:42:44 CEST 2007

On Saturday, 15. Septemberta 2007 08:35:12 Stone wrote:
> Transfron is pretty antique.  I suggest you give vdrconvert a try.
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs:@ddimi.homeip.net:/cvs co vdrconvert

OK, there is some problems what I need to resolve before it start (hopely)
work..  All required programs are not part of gentoo repository.

BTW, if I just want to do "batch" convert to one directory (VDR) structure,
converting all vdr recordings to DivX (to save space, before my  ordered 1 TB
hardisk come to extend my current 1 TB). Can I use transcode or something?!?

--
JJussi