[vdr] Not good behaviour from vdr

JJussi linux-dvb at jjussi.com
Sun Sep 30 09:53:05 CEST 2007

On Sunday, 30. Septemberta 2007 10:35:07 Stone wrote:
> Since the recording is scheduled, I would assume the user has room on the
> disk (so disk space usage is not really the problem).  The only problem I
> can see is that you might get a blank recording if the signal goes out (and
> you think its recorded but its not).  So, perhaps vdr should NOT do a
> emergency exit, but instead, just mark the recording as possible
> incomplete?

How about, when there is no stream - no writing to HD.. OK, if there is 15
minutes break middle of stream, then recording "jump" those 15 minutes during
playback.
OR when no stream, in a recording there is recorded (in a picture) word "no
stream", static picture takes little space and who is watching knows that
what has happend!

--
JJussi