[vdr] Problems playing ongoing recordings?

Theunis Potgieter theunis.potgieter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 08:59:26 CEST 2008

I guess what Jjusi is explaining is that some Broadcasters (wrong
frame/sec) or in the event of bad reception etc, it can occur that
some frames are lost, and/or because vdr plays back from a more
reliable source e.g. from disk it will catch up to live tv eventualy.
I've experienced this on my dvb-s system.