[vdr] xinelibout with no OSD

Manfred Schmidt-Voigt manfred.schmidt-voigt at mannitec.de
Sat Apr 5 12:09:14 CEST 2008

Hello List,

I am not sure what is the status of the vdr-xinelibout pluging regarding
vdr-1.6.0. Is the CVS Version already adopted? I have tried to migrate
my running vdr-1.4.5 with xineliboutput-1.0.0pre7 to the latest version
of vdr-1.6.0 and the latest CVS Version of xineliboutput. Streaming of
live-TV is OK but I get only a very unusable OSD (see attached picture)
when I hit a button on my "JustAnother"-JAVA-remotecontrol. And it seems
so that the SVDR-port is blocked after this first button-press. The
"very transparent" OSD shadow than stays forever. TV streaming is still
working very fluently without any dropouts.

My configuration is a diskless VDR box with FF Card and xineliboutput
without frontends. The client is the "out-of-the-box" xine-ui with the
apropriate libs from the actual Debian SID on my desktop computer.

Have I missed something in the setup or is it realy not finished to run
with vdr-1.6.0?

Kind regards
Manfred

--