[vdr] xinelibout with no OSD

Manfred Schmidt-Voigt manfred.schmidt-voigt at mannitec.de
Sat Apr 5 15:57:59 CEST 2008

Petri Helin schrieb:
> Manfred Schmidt-Voigt wrote:
>> Hello List,
>>
>> My configuration is a diskless VDR box with FF Card and xineliboutput
>> without frontends. The client is the "out-of-the-box" xine-ui with the
>> apropriate libs from the actual Debian SID on my desktop computer.
>>

> Is the xvdr-plugin for xine-lib (xineplug_inp_xvdr.so in directory
> `xine-config --plugindir`) of the same version as the xineliboutput
> vdr-plugin? If not, please install also the cvs version of the
> xvdr-plugin and try again.
>
> -Petri

I have installed the latest CVS Version on both systems again. On the
vdr box I have installed the plugin in the plugin tree of vdr
(VDR/PLUGINS/src) and have done the following on my desktop machine:
cvs ...
make frontends
make install

... and it has copied a fresh version of the libs to my
/usr/lib/xine/plugins/1.1.0
(see attachment)

... but same effects:
   OSD is only a shadow of an OSD
   after the first keypress its not longer accepting more button presses...

What else can I check?

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------
-----                        www.mannitec.de                       -----