[vdr] VDR continuously initializing CAM

Arthur Konovalov kasjas at hot.ee
Mon Apr 7 08:34:51 CEST 2008

Well,
I'm not big guru of debugging.
I made following changes to mentioned part of code:

eModuleStatus cCamSlot::ModuleStatus(void)
{
   cMutexLock MutexLock(&mutex);
   eModuleStatus ms = ciAdapter ? ciAdapter->ModuleStatus(slotIndex) : msNone;
   isyslog("ms: %d", ms); //AKO
   isyslog("resetTime1: %d", resetTime); //AK
   if (resetTime) {
   isyslog("resetTime2: %d", resetTime); //AK
      if (ms <= msReset) {
   isyslog("resetTime3: %d", resetTime); //AK
         if (time(NULL) - resetTime < MODULE_RESET_TIMEOUT)
   isyslog("resetTime4: %d", resetTime); //AK
            return msReset;
         }
      resetTime = 0;
      }
   return ms;
}

Log file attached. I suspect that additional instructions are welcome.

AK