[vdr] xineliboutput audio lip sync problems

Theunis Potgieter theunis.potgieter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:41:44 CEST 2008

Since vdr-1.5.18 I have seen lip sync problems with xineliboutput. It
gets worse the longer you watch. This appears on both livetv and
recordings (which was recorded from vdr-1.5.2). I do not notice the
same problem with vdr-softdevice. The only quick fix for me is te
press the jump button in a recording and the audio will sync for a
peroid of time. I did not notice this problem with vdr-1.5.16

Could there be a simple fix for xineliboutput? By replacing the
xinliboutput_config or vdr setting?