[vdr] Output plugin

Theunis Potgieter theunis.potgieter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:57:14 CEST 2008

on Gentoo there is  vdr-mplayer plugin, it is basically a script that calls
mplayer as the plugin, it only works for people that use a FrameBuffer or
DVB Hardware output device. Now from what I understood at the time is that
there are to methods for invoking mplayer there is a mplayer.sh and a
mplay.sh script both have different settings and you have to choose which
one of the 2 to use.

Gentoo information:

media-plugins/vdr-mplayer
     Available versions:  0.10.0 ~0.10.1