[vdr] [Vdr-muggle-develop] [ANNOUNCE] muggle 0.2.0

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sat Apr 12 16:04:42 CEST 2008

On Samstag, 12. April 2008, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> Muggle 0.2.0 has been released.

meanwhile I fixed one minor and one major bug. Both fixes
are in the sourceforge svn repository but I dont want to
release two versions in one day... Please check out from
svn or wait if those bugs are a problem:

- if lyrics are loaded from internet and no local lyrics exist yet, they are now
  saved automatically
- display small cover: Appeared at left border instead at the right side

svn co https://vdr-muggle.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/vdr-muggle/trunk/muggle-plugin muggle

will create the directory muggle with the latest source version

--
Wolfgang