[vdr] xineliboutput: viewing 16:9 content on 4:3 output device

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 23:25:20 CEST 2008

I demand that Ian Bates may or may not have written...

[snip]
> In the mean time I am looking at the patch Darren Salt brought to my
> attention for xine-lib, and the xine post plugin 'expand' (with special
> attention to Reinhard Nissl's center_cut/crop_out mode') to see if I can
> hack something for xineliboutput, re cropping 16:9 to 4:3.  Noone hold
> their breath though.

I'm particularly interested in that patch getting some testing and fixing; in
particular, I've seen problems with AFD value changes. Once it's working
properly, it can go into xine-lib-1.2.

BTW, about your ISP: http://www.badphorm.co.uk/

[snip]
| + Interception of this message for advertising purposes is not permitted.

There is nothing more silly than a silly laugh.