[vdr] xineliboutput audio lip sync problems

Theunis Potgieter theunis.potgieter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:46:12 CEST 2008

Well it looks like I'm the only Gentoo user here that is experiencing this
problem.

I noticed a bit more on when it occurs. I've current changed my vdr process
to run at -19 priority to see if it makes any difference. Livetv is some how
now correct. But I still experience problems with recordings where
cutting/editing occured.

So I changed to vdr-softdevice, and I'm experience the same problem. LiveTV
is acceptable but still experience audio/video sync problems after the
replay has reached a edit/cut mark. (This is a recording that was processed)

Any ideas?