[vdr] A VDR compatible dvb-s card with CI interface recommendation?

Ali H.M. Hoseini alihmh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:13:13 CEST 2008

Hi,

I Want to buy a new DVB card to watch TV channels with VDR. The important
point is I want it to have CI interface, So I could use CAM to view
encrypted channels.

I knew cards such as NEXUS, but they discontinued long time ago. I also know
Technisat SkyStar HD 2, but as I know it is not compatible with VDR.

So, Does anybody has recommendation for a card with this conditions?
1: good compatibility with VDR, Linux and good stability.
2: Has CI interface, and CI is supported under Linux and VDR.
3: Be in production.

Thanks.
A. HMH.