[vdr] VDR 1.6.0 and subtitle

Matti Ropo masaro at utu.fi
Sun Apr 20 12:11:52 CEST 2008

Hi all

I did upgrade my vdr from 1.4.7 to 1.6.0 (packages are from ubuntu hardy
repository)and notice that the vdr do not displays subtitles. I am using
  xineliboutput as output device. I found out from linuxtv.fi that one
should have channels PID automatically updated, but that didn't help in
my case. With subtitle button I can select different subtitles but they
are not shown in the screen. Everything seems to working except that
subtitles aren't shown. When I change to the channel with subtitles it
is shown "info: DVD Subtitles" text in the screen.

Has anyone any suggestions how to solve this?

Best regards,
Matti