[vdr] iptv FILE .ts stalling & not switching streams

Antti Seppälä ajhseppa at niksula.hut.fi
Wed Apr 23 22:34:02 CEST 2008

Simon Baxter wrote:
> Is this a more generic channels.conf problem??

Hi Simon.

We'll look into this once we get a chance. It may very well be that file
input of iptv plugin is currently broken. File input was implemented
only as a testing/debugging feature of iptv plugin and thus it is not as
thoroughly tested.

Could you possibly send us (privately) a sample of the file that is
causing you problems? That way we could better investigate the issues
you are experiencing.

I'd also like to know what is the use case that requires you to input a
static .ts file into vdr via iptv plugin?

--
Antti Seppälä