[vdr] cvs xineliboutput

syrius.ml at no-log.org syrius.ml at no-log.org
Sun Apr 27 23:45:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm using vdr-1.6 and xineliboutput from cvs.
I'm using it with freevo and vdr is controlled through
xine-ui/vdr-sxfe by stdin.
For instance I send "hitk Up" to vdr-sxfe or "EventUp" to xine-ui.
Every so often when i change between channels xine-ui/vdr-sxfe stops
displaying video+osd. I have to quit it and start it again. (but
commands are still sent to vdr, if i press "up" 2 times while
xine-ui/vdr-sxfe has stopped displaying anything, I can see vdr
receiving the "up" events)

I haven't tried to reverse patches, or to reproduce it without using stdin
(--stdctl/--slave).
Before I do so, I'm just asking if anybody has encountered this issue
already.

Cheers.