[vdr] MythTV Adds Support For NVIDIA VDPAU

Jukka Vaisanen Jukka.Vaisanen at exomi.com
Mon Dec 1 17:10:10 CET 2008

MythTV includes its own software player and VDPAU support was added
directly into it.

Here are the changes, http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/19165

I'm sure it'll make its way into xine as well. Of course we can gripe
about it day and night until it does, right ;) And yes, there's really
no reason to work on this in core VDR or softdevice at all, time would
be better spent in getting it into xine and testing it.

- Vaizki