[vdr] VDR with S2API (update)

Mika Laitio lamikr at pilppa.org
Tue Dec 9 00:04:58 CET 2008

> BTW. Softdevice/play, vdr-xine and xineliboutput are able to play youtube divx
> etc.

Is there btw any vdr-plugin for browsing you tupe content (like most
watched, movie trailers, etc...) and playing them.

Another nice plugin would be a something where you could select some of
your recordings and then say that "compress these to divx or
dirac with these resolutions (Some recordings I would propably want to
produce with 1 shot for original size , N810 screen size and 320x200 ipaq
screen size.

Mika