[vdr] --nokbd

Tony Houghton h at realh.co.uk
Sat Dec 13 21:07:50 CET 2008

Linux "helpfully" treats certain keypresses on my DVB remote (an input
device) as keyboard keystrokes, eg the number keys, arrow keys and OK =
Enter, so with VDR configured to respond to the input device it thinks
I've pressed these keys twice.

I've added --no-kbd to my vdr command line options and --nokbd to
vdr-sxfe, but one or both of these is ignoring the option. I think it's
vdr-sxfe because --nokbd has no effect on my remote client either. Well,
it does say "Keyboard input disabled" but it still responds to the
keyboard as normal.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk