[vdr] vdr 1.7.2 + h264-patch + xineliboutput + vdr-xine + softdevice

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 05:57:58 CET 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Reinhard Nissl <rnissl at gmx.de> wrote:
>> Dears developers of such nice these plugins/patch
>>
>> are you planing to adapt your plugins to vdr 172 ? Will someone release h264 patch for vdr 172 ?
>
> Looks like I'm back to VDR development, but I cannot tell any
> schedules for patches yet.

That's great news!  Myself and several others have been patiently
waiting an h264 patch for vdr-1.7.1 and now 1.7.2 (for me at least,
not sure who else has switched yet)!  It will be great to finally have
h264 support in vdr's core but until then we still need updated
patches.

Many thanks for updating the h264 patch!