[vdr] New Video Decode and Presentation API from NVidia

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 06:04:00 CET 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 8:02 PM, Chris Silva <2manybills at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking on getting this one: Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H with a
> VDPAU working GeForce 9400 integrated onboard.
>
> But the problem remains. I need at least 3 PCI slots. So, any
> suggestions on other boards with VDPAU *supported* chips?

The EVGA 113-YW-E115-TR has 3 PCI slots and an on-board 9300.  I don't
think you'll find that many options available if you want a newer gpu
with 3+ old PCI slots.  Everything is being transitioned to PCI-E so
that many slots of an old bus technology while everything else is new
is asking a lot.

Good luck though.  Please let us know the outcome!