[vdr] Soft RAID-5 + LVM file system corruption

Alex Betis alex.betis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 13:11:51 CET 2008

Some updated, to close that issue for those who will find it in the list
later.

File system corruption was not the only anomaly in my system, for example
WiFi card had different MAC address every boot and few more interesting
things...

I've replaced memory modules although memtest didn't find any problem with
all its tests. It's too early to be sure, but so far everything looks fine,
so I'm staying with LVM over RAID5 for now since its the most flexible way
to manage hard disk space.