[vdr] 2 motorized dishes

Füley István aironet at tigercomp.ro
Sat Feb 2 15:45:06 CET 2008

I recently added to my single-FF-card VDR-box a second card, it's a
TT-S2-3200.
It's working fine with the multiproto dirvers and vdr-1.5.14, i can watch
SDTV on the nexus-s' tv out or HDTV (quite well) via vdr-xine.
I have one issue with my dishes. I know that few of the vdr users have
motorized dish, well I have two of them :) The first one, a 1.8m prime
focus is controlled fine with Diseqc 1.2 commands in diseqc.conf. But I
have a second one connected to my S2-3200. Is there any way to control
this motor via diseqc.conf?

Thanks,

Istvan

PS. In my old vdr I had a nice patch, which allowed me to easily enter the
recordings paths with the arrow keys, without typing the folder's name.
applied the liemikuutio patch to vdr-1.5.14 but i cannot find this
feature. Where can I find this patch?

believed to be clean.