[vdr] Straw poll: stable version 1.6.0 now?

Rolf Ahrenberg rahrenbe at cc.hut.fi
Sun Feb 3 13:01:57 CET 2008

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008, Petri Helin wrote:

> But the DVB subtitling is working, isn't it? At least i have not had any

Only partially. The current implementation doesn't differentiate normal
and hard of hearing stream components (Table 26 in ETSI EN 300 468).
I was going to make a patch for this, but the ttxtsubs support would
require modification to the same piece of code and Klaus propably want
to design the solution by himself.

> working. In an ideal state no patches would be required :)

I agree. No plugins should require any patches.

BR,
--
rofa