[vdr] Howto vdr-xine installation

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Mon Feb 4 13:22:10 CET 2008

serge pecher wrote:
> I used to use the "opensuse dvb-s2" wiki page to follow the instructions
> about the installation of xine-lib 1.2 and vdr-xine.

If you don't need dvb-s2 and hdtv you may use the vdr/vdr15 and
vdr-plugins packages from the build service:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/vdr/openSUSE_10.3/repodata/

vdr-xine is now included in vdr-plugins. There is also xine-lib
patched with the vdr-xine patch. You'll need to get the codecs
required to decode mpeg2 elsewhere though.

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel