[vdr] Straw poll: stable version 1.6.0 now?

Sebastien Lucas sebastien.lucas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:15:46 CET 2008

On Feb 3, 2008 11:17 AM, Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de> wrote:
> So, here's the straw poll:
>
>    Should there be a stable version 1.6.0 now, based on what's in
>    version 1.5.14, but without DVB-S2 or even H.264 support?
>
> Yes or No?

In my opinion, Yes (a stable release never hurts).

<Totally off topic and only my opinion>
A side note : I think most of the No answer comes from people who were
expecting specific modifications (txtsub, full dvb subtitle, dvb-s2,
h264, ts recording, ...). IMHO answering no in that case is not very
adult and comes mainly from the frustration of not having exactly what
Santa Klaus (I know it's easy) was supposed to bring.
</Totally off topic and only my opinion>