[vdr] MainMenuHooks in vdr-1.6.0?

Reiner Buehl reiner at buehl.net
Tue Feb 5 18:23:28 CET 2008

Will the integration of this (and other similar patches) harm in any way?
I do not see why they could not be used to provide an apparently missing
functionallity until you find the time to revise the code the way you like.
The code is used widely, it is already available as a patch and you can
still revise it any time you want...

Best regards,
Reiner.