[vdr] Straw poll: stable version 1.6.0 now?

Travel Factory S.r.l. mc8647tv at mclink.it
Wed Feb 6 11:12:03 CET 2008

1.6 now

I want to add that about every 12 months I rebuild my vdr pc.... and everytime I spend days trying to have it working !

Plugins, patches, patches of patches, combo-patches that install all the patches needed by plugins but not the plugins....
would it be possible to have something like a cpan/pear repository where you can download all the needed stuff ?

I'd likt that Klaus strongly asks all plugins/patches developers to setup their web sites to have a specific "1.6" page for their work and ANOTHER web page for 1.7 development ! And clear informations about version compatibility.

Also Klaus should update his plugin page.....

Francesco