[vdr] vdr-1.5x: problem with recording FTA and watching scrambled at the same time

Theunis Potgieter theunis.potgieter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:32:39 CET 2008

I am using vdr-1.5.13

- start vdr and switch to encrypted channel
- set timer on encrypted channel one minute in advance from current time
- switch to same Transponder with FTA channel, in my situation a radio channel
- once the timer started I cannot switch back to the encrypted channel
with message channel is not available. In the recordings list it shows
the file but in 0 size.
- stop timer is the only way to switch back to encrypted channel.

Theunis