[vdr] vdr-1.5x: problem with recording FTA and watching scrambled at the same time

Arthur Konovalov kasjas at hot.ee
Sat Feb 9 18:24:16 CET 2008

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> I just read your original posting again, and there you described the problem
> the other way round. So I also tested recording the FTA channel and then switching
> to the encrypted channel, but this also works fine here.
>
> So I'm afraid I don't know what's causing this for you.

Very strange.
I noticed that message "channel on available" apperars momentarily after
switching to another channel. It seems like vdr not trying to decode
anything.
May be You can provide some lines to vdr code for debugging reason of
message "channel not available"? I have interest to solve this problem ;)

Regards,
AK