[vdr] How to change font data?

Martin Prochnow martinprochnow at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 22 14:10:43 CET 2008

Hi,

My ExtRecMenu-plugin (and even my Nordlicht's EPG-plugin) uses a function
to add icons to the used fonts. It changes some of the unused signs (
between 0x80 and 0x9f) by directly changing their data.

Since VDR introduced true type fonts, this function doesn't work anymore.
I tried to understand how to use CreateFont from the class cFont to do the
same with newer VDR versions but I failed.

Is it possible to change font data directly in code or do I have to create
my own true type font containing the icons?

Regards,
Martin