[vdr] [patch] channels with same pids

ua0lnj ua0lnj at bk.ru
Sun Feb 24 07:20:24 CET 2008

Hi
1. cChannel::PluginParam() need for iptv plugin.
sorry, i was attached bad version for native vdr.
See attach for this message.

2. You right of cause, the triplet SID/NID/TID is supposed to be unique
within one satellite, but in really we have incorrect pid tables on many
satellites, and in local iptv networks. Example, see
http://www.lyngsat.com/eam2.html, some channels have equal pids:
11650V, 11190H, and 11044H too.
This is fault of sat providers, but we have it as is. And be a fine, if
vdr can works correct with such channels, without editing channel.conf
manually.