[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] streamplayer-0.1.5, proxy-0.1.4, po2i18n-0.3

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Sun Feb 24 15:41:19 CET 2008

Hi list,

After some delays, I've finally updated some of my stuff to the latest
i18n standards of VDR. streamplayer-0.1.5 and proxy-0.1.4 now use the
VDR-1.5.8+ compatible i18n system including backwards compatibility and
all the latest newplugin changes. Also, both now have Italian
translation thanks to Diego.

Streamplayer-0.1.5 also fixes an UDP bug that caused crashes under
certain conditions at playback start.

po2i18n-0.3 has a new Makefile.diff that illustrates the use of the
i18n.c generator based on a current newplugin based Makefile.

Get it at:
http://www.udo-richter.de/vdr/streamplayer.en.html
http://www.udo-richter.de/vdr/proxy.en.html
http://www.udo-richter.de/vdr/scripts.en.html#po2i18n