[vdr] vdr 1.5.16 - minor problem in font.c

Tobi listaccount at e-tobi.net
Fri Feb 29 23:01:24 CET 2008

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>> Can you please verify if the attached patch does this correctly?
> Maybe the attached version is even better, because there are also other
> places where Glyph() is called.

The patch works, but you should also pass the AntiAliased parameter when
recursivly calling Glyph().

Besides this - I have the 0xA0 about 80 times in my epg.data (very often on
DMAX). As far as I can tell, the 0xA0 is used as NON-BREAKING SPACE to avoid the
collapsing of two or more spaces. Therefore the 0xA0 might as well be rendered
as normal single space by default:

if (CharCode == 0xA0)
   CharCode = 0x20;

Tobias