[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] DVB-S2 + H.264 support for VDR-1.5.12

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 15:59:18 CET 2008

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 02:48:09PM +0000, Morfsta wrote:
> > Is there a way to use more than a card with it when only one is DVB-S2
> > capable ?

I could also use two separates VDR as my two other cards are supported
by multiproto and put DVB-S2 channels only on the vdr which run the
DVB-S2 card, but I would higly prefer an all in one solution in which
DVB-S channels are only used with DVB-S only cards and the DVB-S2
capable card is reserved for the DVB-S2 channels.

Thanks,
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre