[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] DVB-S2 + H.264 support for VDR-1.5.12

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Jan 6 22:49:01 CET 2008

Hi,

Reinhard Nissl schrieb:

>> The patches now include my recently released speedup patches as
>> well as an unreleased speedup patch for cAudioRepacker and
>> cVideoRepacker, because at least the latter one would have been
>> hard to extract separately.
>
> cAudioRepacker speedup patch contains a typo. Please apply the
> attached fix.

The optimized DrawRectangle() will crash when called with
incorrect coordinates, i. e. x1 > x2 or y1 > y2.

More generally such issues should be handled in Intersects() and
Covers(). The attached patch adds sanity checks to them.

Thanks to Claus Meder for reporting this issue.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de