[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] DVB-S2 + H.264 support for VDR-1.5.12

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:16:37 CET 2008

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 07:27:21PM +0100, Reinhard Nissl wrote:

Hello :-)

> I've patched multiproto with the HVR-4000 support patch you've
> mentioned on the linux-dvb mailing list.

I use this one :
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb@linuxtv.org/msg28020.html
but it don't seems to be the same as the one you used to check your
source. It miss this function... I have to look after it in other
patch...

Thank you very much, then the problem don't seems to be your patch but
my driver, which will take some time to investigate :-)

Have a nice evening,
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre