[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] DVB-S2 + H.264 support for VDR-1.5.12

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:16:37 CET 2008

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 07:27:21PM +0100, Reinhard Nissl wrote:

Hello :-)

> I've patched multiproto with the HVR-4000 support patch you've
> mentioned on the linux-dvb mailing list.

I use this one :
but it don't seems to be the same as the one you used to check your
source. It miss this function... I have to look after it in other

Thank you very much, then the problem don't seems to be your patch but
my driver, which will take some time to investigate :-)

Have a nice evening,
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org