[vdr] Rotor patch for 1.5.12

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Thu Jan 10 22:33:36 CET 2008

Hi,

lucian orasanu schrieb:

> it is changed after patch with function above and in
> menu.c at line 304 is expecting another function like
> this:
>
> SChannel->cChannel::SetSatTransponderData(RotorPos->R_Code(),Frequenz,Pol,Symbolrate,FEC_AUTO);
>
> so i modified this line in menu.c like this:
>
> SChannel->cChannel::SetSatTransponderData(RotorPos->R_Code(),Frequenz,Pol,Symbolrate,Symbolrate,Symbolrate,Symbolrate,Symbolrate);

Try changing it to:

SChannel->cChannel::SetSatTransponderData(RotorPos->R_Code(),Frequenz,Pol,Symbolrate,DVBFE_FEC_AUTO,DVBFE_MOD_AUTO,DVBFE_DELSYS_DVBS,DVBFE_ROLLOFF_UNKNOWN);

You'll need to apply the attached VDR patch instead of the one
included with vdr-rotor.

Please keep in mind that I cannot test this patch. The suggested
line above will only support DVB-S. For DVB-S2 and H.264 support,
a lot more needs to be changed.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl