[vdr] Two VDR's on one machine

serge pecher spe at sdmonv.com
Fri Jan 11 10:32:25 CET 2008

As far as I can see I get the needed modules loaded (stb6100, stb0899,
lnbp21 saa7416, budget-ci)
When I try make unload and make load it loads 204 modules and I get no image
at all anymore in vdr, nor on the nexus-s nor on the s2-3200. I think
because s2-3200 comes as adapter0 and nexus as adapter1
When I rmmod all modules and just modprobe dvb-ttpci and stv0299, it works
When I modprobe stb6100, stb0899 and budget-ci, I can see an image on the
nexus for a few minutes and then I read in the logs "now tuned to ..." and I
get a black screen.

Thanks for your assistance