[vdr] CoreAVC + xineliboutput

Per Mellander per at mellander.org
Sun Jan 20 00:54:11 CET 2008

Morfsta skrev:
> I'm having the same problem. I've put the .ax file in /usr/lib/win32,
> registed the key in ~/.mplayer/registry32 and then done: -

You don't have to register.

I patched xine-lib with coreavc for Linux xine.patch @
http://coreavc-for-linux.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/xine/xine.patch

Then you have to add additional code to demux_mpeg_pes.c ( see attached
patch )

You have to delete xineplug_decode_ff.so and xineplug_decode_qt.so in
/usr/local/lib/xine/plugins/1.1.9/

I tried xineliboutput first but that give me black screen with epg +
sound. With vdr-xine-0.8.1.tgz it all seems to work :)

root at mm plugins]# lsof | grep Core
xine       4548      root  mem       REG        8,2  1031168    1999941
/usr/lib/win32/CoreAVCDecoder.ax

Many thanks to Igor who has been a great help!