[vdr] H264 Issue with C+ Nordic Channels

Morfsta morfsta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:42:45 CET 2008

OK, well thanks for looking at it Reinhard.

It seems like there is a lot of work required with xine and ffmpeg,
which is a shame because using them is obviously the more desireable
solution at the moment. If spatial direct mode was properly
implemented as well as these issues it would almost a complete
solution - but so many channels use spatial direct then it looks like
the kludge using CoreAVC might still be the only way at the moment.
:-(