[vdr] VDR - xine - CoreAVC (Was: Re: CoreAVC + xineliboutput)
linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 21 16:00:33 CET 2008
I demand that Gregoire Favre may or may not have written...
> On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 10:20:40PM +0300, Igor wrote:
>> please, try with this Makefile version from Walery
> I'll be lazy and wait for a current patch against xine-lib-1.2 :-)
For these changes to have any chance of being accepted, they must be:
* based on current 1.2
* split up into a series of incremental patches
- a functional xine-lib after each patch is considered useful :-)
and they must have:
* the necessary changes to get libw32dll built on amd64
- unless it won't work on amd64, of course...
* copyright/licence headers in each new file
* suitable descriptions for each patch, with summary lines
- this will make for easy import and useful output from "hg log"
ffmpeg remains the preferred option, though.
| Darren Salt | linux or ds at | nr. Ashington, | Toon
| RISC OS, Linux | youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk | Northumberland | Army
| + Use more efficient products. Use less. BE MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT.
Economy makes men independent.
More information about the vdr