[vdr] VDR-1.5.13 DVBS2 Autodetect Addon: Channel Not Available on DVBS2 Channels

Grégoire FAVRE gregoire.favre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:38:37 CET 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 6:00 PM, Morfsta <morfsta at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's nothing to do with disecq, more that the card is not declared as
> S2 capable and the patch you release does not show DVB-S or S2
> channels with my HVR4000 lite (Nova-S2).

... does your VDR allow you to tune to DVB-S2 channels with my patch ?
If yes, then it declare your card as DVB-S2 capable, but my patch is based on
an older tuning implementation of Daren Broad, which seems to fail for you.

> How do you declare a card DVB-S2 capable? This is the bit I need to
> add to cx24116.c in the current multiproto to make it work with the
> new VDR.

I fear you have to dig the source... and read the thread in VDR ml about
DVB-S2 and vdr-1.5.12.

Good luck,

--
Grégoire FAVRE