[vdr] extending VDR to support external Media software

Markus Ecker markus.ecker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 21:52:53 CEST 2008

Dear Pasi,
Out of the box, it only works together with the SageTV server software.
The GUI is rendered on the server, the device acts as a dumb terminal.

However, they released some source code, and I just found some more
technical details on the MythTV wiki:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/SageTV_HD_Extender

Markus.